Always Interviewing Drivers, Movers, Packers, & Machine Riggers
Go Mini’s of Nashua-Manchester is always seeking superior quality employees to assist us in maintaining our excellent reputation for delivering the very best in customer care, quality and service. We are proud of the longevity records of our staff, many of which have chosen to spend the majority of their careers as part of the diggins & ROSE Moving Systems family.
Please scroll down for more opportunities.
Most Current Opportunities
Click for full jobs listing of diggins & Rose at Zip Recruiter
CDL A and B Drivers:
Full-time CDL Class A and Class B driver positions are almost always available. diggins & ROSE Moving Systems of Hudson/Manchester NH may, at its discretion, assist a highly eligible Class A Commercial driver candidate with obtaining the right experience toward obtaining the CDL A or B license through our Training Department. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401K plan with employer match as well as paid vacations and holidays.
- Possess and maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License and Medical Card. A CDL driver is responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle.
- Maintain all logs and records required by state and federal regulations.
- Obtain customer signature and collect payment as paperwork requires and follow all diggins & ROSE Inc. & United Van Line policies and procedures.
- Pack, wrap, load/unload household or office goods, furniture, equipment, commercial machinery, etc. as required by the jobs assigned to you by Dispatch.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a Safe driving record and history.
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug and a background check as conditions for hiring.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Attendance and reliability is required.
- Be self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- Detail orientated and organized.
- Must have a Minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent).
Helpful but not required:
- Spanish language skills.
- Ramp truck driving/experience.
Please check back for additional opportunities which will be posted as they become available.